There is no higher priority for Pacific Hearing Services than the health and well-being of our patients and employees. We are closely following guidance on COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and California Department of Public Health. We fully recognize that many of the population we serve are among the most vulnerable to diseases like COVID-19 and the flu.
- Our Claremont office will be closed until further notice. Our Rancho Cucamonga office will be available for emergency hearing aid service.
- If you are feeling well and healthy, but have a problem with your hearing aids, you can call our office to arrange a time to drop your hearing aid off to be checked and cleaned. A healthy loved one can bring your hearing aids to the office as well. We recommend reviewing guidelines from the CDC on preventing illness.
- Our waiting room is closed. If your hearing aids need emergency service please call our Ranch Cucamonga office to schedule an appointment to drop off your hearing aids. We will do our absolute best to get you on the schedule as soon as possible.
- We have instructed providers and staff to stay home if they are sick. If your provider becomes ill, we will ask them to stay home, and we sincerely apologize if this means delaying the scheduling of your appointment!
- If you need additional accommodations, please don’t hesitate to call our office to discuss.
We understand the importance of hearing at your best, especially in this time when communication is so critical. If there are any updates, we will post on our website and social media.
If you are having problems with your hearing aids and feel you cannot come in right away, please call and we’ll see if we can assist you over the phone. Please feel free to call with any questions — we are always happy to hear from our patients.